Saturday 19 May 2012

Nurul Nazifa Binti Che Husin




 Hey readers...!! 
My name is Nurul Nazifa Bt Che Husin (A09A163). 
I'm from Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business at University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK). I was born on 13 December 1990 in my house (maybe it is a funny to hear that but it is true..hehe) at Kg Terap, Bachok, Kelantan. I will graduated in Bachelor in Health Entrepreneurship (SAW).

Normally when we were in primary school there are lot of Ambition that we want to be. I had thinking to become a policewomen or a teacher. But when I was in primary school, I changed my ambition to become an accountant. Then, when I got an offered from UMK which is studying here about an entrepreneur, my ambition also change. I want to be an ENTREPRENEUR. Oh! I think it must be a quite afford to make it true...  :)

Actually, I’m writing this blog is for my assignment for the Travel and Tour Management subject. Before this, I have created my personal blog. When I got this work I think that it is not hard to do the blog again. I just know a little bit about the specialties of the blog gadgets, layout and template But I am not a blogger walking. I just edit my personal blog when I have something special to tell and when I want to express my feeling towards what had happen in my life.

Besides that, because of this assignment is for attract people travel worldwide, I have to find many interesting places for them. I have found the places that I really don’t know about that, but it is something new to share with the traveler. So that, they will enjoy at the wonderful places that I suggested. Maybe not many people can explore a beautiful place by themselves. They need a guide or travel agency for them to plan a holiday.   


Do you want a vacation planning?

Everyone who wants to release tension with whole days work or maybe facing with many problems in life will find a way to get out of this nonsense thing.. I want to suggest many interesting places for you to make it as an unforgettable journey... Here, I will bring new memories for you :)




Thanks for visiting my blog.
~ PLEASE COME AGAIN ~

1 comment: